Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Twilight meets World of Warcraft

Me (wandering the living room aimlessly): Oh my. Oh man.
Chris (playing computer game): What?
Me: I just read, in Twilight, [spoiler spoiler spoiler]. I'm like overwhelmed. I don't know if I can go on. It's too great. (beat) What's that screaming?
Chris: My peasants are on fire.
Me (leaning over computer): Put them out! What are you waiting for?
Chris: I can't, only the dragon lady can put them out.
Me (sighing): Jacob Black would put them out.

4 comments:

Tom said...

I don't understand what's going on here.

Ben Monopoli said...

See revisions, Tom Tomorrow.

Maggie said...

This just me snort out loud in my cubicle.

Unknown said...

Thanks for not revealing anything else about these books. I'm way behind in my reading- but hope to catch up soon so that I can understand what the obsession is!!