Friday, January 27, 2006

New Year's Resolutions: Where Are They Now?

Resolution: Do push-ups and sit-ups. They'll provide worthwhile increases in strength and stamina.

Status: Failed. On January 3rd I pulled a tricep and that, my friends, was the end of that.

Resolution: Call my friends more. Email and IM is fine, but there's nothing like hearing a person's voice.

Status: Failed. In 2006 the fact remains: I still hate telephones.

Resolution: Write in your blog more.

Status: Failed to write in the old blog but succeeded in starting a new one!(!!!)

Resolution: Stop endlessly tinkering with the book I've already written and write another one, or at least a few short stories.

Status: Does revising a four-year-old short story count? Oh, there was also the one about the homeless man who commits suicide for spite, but that wasn't too great.

No comments: