Friday, January 27, 2006

The Night I Made Eggs

Tonight I made eggs, which is notable only because it's the first time I made eggs successfully. The only way I can tolerate eggs is when they're cooked over-easy. Unfortunately, over-easy is anything but.

Here, though, is my masterpiece. First, view it in the pan:


At this point it looks pretty much like every egg I've ever made. Beautiful, but pre-flipped. It's the flipping that destroys. Not this time. The flipping was a success. View in awe:


Look at that (the pink circle is fried bologna)! And to prove it was perfectly runny:


There are more photos, but that's all I'll post for fear of devastating your self-esteem, dear reader. Finally, here is a picture of my enthusiastic audience, who went so completely gaga with amazement and admiration, it was almost embarrassing.

No comments: