Friday, September 7, 2007

Anniversary of a Wedding

Tomorrow is Ben's one-week wedding anniversary.

He got married in a brief ceremony that was followed by a lovely party at his parents' gorgeous house on the most beautiful day anyone could hope for.

As a guest, I really enjoyed the little touches like the Hoodie ice cream cups that accompanied the wedding cake and the little potted plants we were invited to take home as favors.

The wedding was inspirational for many guests, some who left with plans to emulate it and other who decided to say 'I love you' to their significant other for the first time.

Congratulations again to Ben and Chris!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Maggie- not only for coming to the wedding- but more importantly- for being such a good friend of Ben's over the years. I am so grateful for the people that love and support Ben and Chris.
It was a perfect day and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. It was great to see you again.
Joy

Ben Monopoli said...

Thank you for this, Maggie. I've been trying to think of something to write about the wedding, but I think your perspective was just the right touch.

Maggie said...

Joy, it was a terrific party and everyone had a wonderful time. Everything was perfect.

It was great to see you again too!

I will send all of my pictures to Ben.