Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Counsel This

I think this trend of fuck-ups seeking counseling is really annoying. The most recent case, of course, is Isaiah Washington, a star of Grey's Anatomy. He called his costar a f*gg*t, and now,
[w]ith the support of my family and friends, I have begun counseling. I regard this as a necessary step toward understanding why I did what I did...
I'll tell you why you did it, Isaiah. You're a prick! That's why.

Why can't people just accept that they're assholes? Mel Gibson, I'm talking to you. Just admit to us that you're an asshole. Michael Richards, you too.

Don't run to counseling, acting like you're some kind of victim. It's insulting to the people you've berated. You're not a victim, you're a loser. Say you're sorry. And mean it. And move on.

No comments: