Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Ennis vs. Bruce


Heath Ledger is the Joker? He's someone I never would've thought of, which probably means he'll be interesting and good.

I fondly remember, back in the mid-90s, Heath fighting medieval wizards in a WB show called ROAR. Despite his Australian brogue and his jumping around in leather pants, the show was bad, and thus short-lived, but I scrambled each week to tape every episode.

And now, after an Oscar nomination for his man-love in Brokeback Mountain, Heath is hopping into the DC Universe to show us his batshit crazy side. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I'm definitely interested and curious about this, but when I read it I just felt shocked and appalled. I think it's a very bizarre choice.

On another note, this was an enjoyable post because it was so lively! "jumping" "scrambling" "hopping" all made for an exciting burst of bloggy entertainment.