Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Phone calls from Vermont

Wednesday: "Maggie, I was walking with Cannoli and Delilah back by the beaver pond and Cannoli got quilled in the face by a porcupine! Dad wanted to pull out the quills with pliers but I called Gary and we brought the dog up to his house and he pulled them out with pliers. Dad was so annoyed."

"Is he okay?"

"Who?"

"Cannoli."

"Yeah, he just seems sore."


Friday: "Maggie, Gary was on his way to work at 4:30 this morning and he saw the porcupine, so he pulled over and got out of the car and shot him!"

"How do you know it was the same porcupine? Aren't they everywhere at this time of year?"

"Oh it was the same guy. TRUST me. Gary took pictures, I'm going to forward them to you."

"I don't want to see pictures of a dead animal that didn't need to be killed."

"I'm sending them! Bye!"

2 comments:

Educational Information Blogs said...

AK INFO is INDIA’s No. - 1 Technical training institute An ISO certified Company where we make your dreams become true we provide the best Mobile/Led-Lcd SmartTv & iPhone Repairing Course

Join us: | Call Now: - 8929448929
mobile repairing course in india

SMS SERVICE PROVIDER said...

I read your article, I have received a lot of interesting information,
thank you for sharing this content, this article is full of information, thank you.IF you need anytype of information regarding SMS service provider