Thursday, January 13, 2011

Things I Do Not Like

1. crowded, delayed commuter trains
2. orange flavored candy (tic tacs, gummy bears, etc. I give the orange ones away)
3. putting the fitted sheet on the bed. I will commit murder if I do not have help with this.
4. red roses. They're too serious.
5. Incubus
6. when the TV is on all the time, or trying to talk when the TV is on
7. wet socks. If I step in the tiniest drip of water on the floor, I have to change socks.
8. ginger. I give it away at sushi places. (Though I love ginger ale.)
9. jelly beans and Skittles
10. Spiderman movies
11. vague answers to personal questions
12. my own indecisiveness
13. the circus. It depressed me when I was little and does so even more now.
14. raking. I'll shovel snow. I'll dig in the garden. I'd mow the lawn if Mike'd let me. But raking is the worst.
15. not knowing how to fix my car myself

No comments: