Monday, April 6, 2009

Twilight Cookbook

I am an unlikely person to say this (especially after the recent limericks), but a Twilight Cookbook? Really? I detest movie tie-in merchandise.

I stopped in Hot Topic this weekend to pick up an AC/DC t-shirt, and was shocked to see the multitude of Twilight merchandise. Thankfully no bobble-heads, but plenty of t-shirts, stickers, posters, fake fangs, keychains, and jewelry.

As we stood at the register, Mike said, "Can I buy you a Twilight t-shirt?"

And I slouched to hide from the cashier, wishing he hadn't said anything. "No!" I said, pretending like the thought was beyond ridiculous.

Mike seemed confused that I rejected his offer. He knows I've watched the movie eight times so far. But seriously, let's not talk about it in public.

1 comment:

Ben Monopoli said...

You mean you didn't buy the Edward's Sparkle glittering body lotion??!!