Friday, February 27, 2009

Action Auction

With the stock market the way it is, I figure now is a good time to invest in something that's guaranteed to grow in value. That's why I'll be buying the Action Comics #1 currently up for auction. After only a few hours, the bidding is up to $225,200 -- but there's still almost two weeks left, so I figure I'll wait till the last minute to put in my winning bid. Just to give other bidders (I'm talking to you, Seinfeld and Shaq) time to imagine they have a chance at getting their grubby hands on it.

What I haven't decided yet is where to keep it once I own it. It'll have to be kept at an undisclosed location, at least on a long-term basis. But for a little while I'll display it in a special light-blocking frame.

If you want to see it, let me know. I'll be selling tickets.

No comments: