Friday, August 22, 2008

So I'm a Control Freak

A friend from high school and his wife are coming to visit me Labor Day weekend. He had many things he wanted to do, but I narrowed them down and tried to make a plan, because I need a plan, both for each individual day of my life, and for weekend visits.

I told him our options:

Me:
If you want to do the Sam Adams brew tour, it only runs on Saturdays, so you'd have to go into Boston as soon as you get here on Saturday. Fenway Tours and Science Museum are open Sundays.

SATURDAY:
1. You go into Boston for the brew tour and we will stay home.
2. We all hang in the suburbs, maybe go to Walden Pond or to Lexington/Concord, and then we'll make dinner.

SUNDAY:
We'll all go into Boston, go on a Fenway Tour and then hit the Science Museum (and maybe see 3-D shark movie?!?) and then have dinner.

Him:

That sounds like a plan to me, man. Then do you wanna plan out the
rest of my life? It would make things so much easier.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You made no mention of Walden Pond or Lexington/Concord to the cool NJ crew.