Friday, June 6, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Many of my friends hated this movie because of how unrealistic it is.

One said, "Okay, maybe they'd live through that first part, but catching up to racing trucks by swinging on vines? Come on."

Another said, "It felt like an amusement park ride, like they had the ride in mind when making the movie."

Maybe I'm foolish for being able to suspend my disbelief, or maybe I'm just nostalgic or lucky. Because I thought it was a fun movie.

3 comments:

Ben Monopoli said...

I found the movie totally enjoyable too. There was some pretty outlandish stuff, but no more so than in the originals, I think.

The quicksand scene was my favorite part.

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.