Wednesday, June 18, 2008

26 Things To Do Before Turning 27

I turned 26 last week, and today I was inspired to make a list of what I want to accomplish before I turn 27:

1. Try a new recipe once a month

2. Make cupcakes from something other than cake mix and decorate them in unique ways

3. Join a gym and go at least once a week for yoga class

4. Take in another litter of newborns or another pregnant mom cat

5. I taught myself a few key traveling phrases in Italian and Greek. Learn similar phrases in French, Hindi, and Japanese (maybe brush up on my Spanish while I'm at it).

6. Send more letters in the mail to friends and family

7. Paintball

8. Go to a concert or two

9. Wear sunscreen every day

10. Travel to at least one other country

11. Make a new friend (this one is hard for me)

12. Attend another Book Club meeting at library

13. Turn my cat blog into a book of short stories

14. Conquer my shoulder pain

15. Go to Cape Cod

16. Start using my video camera again

17. Get promoted at work (not necessarily up to me, but I'll push for it)

18. Buy a house

19. Go to Niagara Falls

20. Make the mermaid sculpture I've been planning for a year

21. Plant pumpkins

22. Save money/Buy less crap

23. Get all of my high school friends together

24. Be more honest about how I feel

25. Plan a bachelorette party for Kelly

26. Learn a new craft (making soap? sewing with a machine? knitting? blowing glass?)


Update: See how I did.

No comments: