Friday, March 9, 2007

Last Day

Today is the last day of my first "real job." This was the best first job I think anyone could ask for. I made a lot of friends and genuinely liked working here.

My new job begins on Tuesday. For the first time in my life, I will be a commuter. Driving to the commuter rail, riding into Boston, working a 9-hour day, and trekking home with the crowds at 5:30. A totally new experience.

I'm sad to leave but I'm excited to start. My anxiety about the new job has worn off. Now all I'm worrying about is leaving myself enough time to get to the train in the morning.

Bye, CIO and CSO!

2 comments:

Ben Monopoli said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll do wonderfully at the new job.

Maggie said...

Oh, and I wasn't haven't a superiority moment here. I just thought this U.N. fact was pretty interesting too in the grand scheme of growing environmentalism.

Honestly, I'm already sick of eating vegetarian, although I don't think I'm going to stop.