Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bathroom Discourse: Just A Drop

Ben: My mother gave me this potion called "Just A Drop." It comes in a little bottle and looks and smells like mouthwash, only more pungent. The idea is that you squirt "just a drop" into the toilet bowl and it freshens your public pooping experience. Apparently there's a whole market of people like us.

Maggie: Does it work? (Oh, and: blog post!)

Ben: Obviously I haven't tried it. Odor is only one of my plethora of issues with public bathrooms. I need more than Just A Drop -- I need a whole survival kit. Aside from deodorizer, the kit would contain sheets of soundproofing I'd use to pad the walls of the stall, as well as one of those Mission Impossible-style masks so I could be completely anonymous entering and exiting. But Just A Drop is a step in the right direction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This Blog should be called "Issues we have."